Pages

OUTFIT REVIVAL


SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW, NOTHING BORROWED AND EYES SO BLUE!



Hair: Gossipgirl_Twilight - Exile
Skin: Elena_Ebony -Laq
Necklace and Earrings: Ti'ana necklace & earrings - EarthStones
Hand Jewelry: Takara Bangle - [MANDALA]
Belt: High Waisted Belt (Patent Black) - M*A*ii*K*I
LongShirt: If you think....red - C.Smit
Leggings: Streep Red (Long legging black) - M*A*ii*K*I
Boots: Burlesque - [Gos]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soooo sometime last year I fell in love with C.Smit clothes and I recently rediscovered an outfit from there in my inventory. According my sis it's been a few months soo it's ok to wear the outfits again (she is trying to stop my shopping addiction). And I guess she was right behind the inventory madness there are some cool stuff that can be worn again.



0 comments:

Post a Comment