Pages

Sporting on the Beach


Pictures By: QuitaAnita Gossipgirl and Genevieve Cardalines

Skin: Elena_05[Ebony] -LAQ
Tattoo: Burdies and Feathers - [Plastik]
Hair: Lovesick_chocolate - [Shag]
Necklace: Ti'ana Necklace_Turquoise - Earthstones (Black and Blue Fair)
Earrings: Ti'ana Earrings_Turquoise - Earthstones (Black and Blue Fair)
Bangles: Plastic Candy Bangles_ Taffy - *BOOM*
Shades: Denton Shades - REEK
Bikini: Province Bikini Top_Pink/Blue - REEK
Trunks: Daft Trunks_SolidBlue(Girls) - REEK
Socks: Slides Socks_Pink Stripes- REEK
Slippers: Slides _White/Navy/Blue (Girls w/feet) -REEK


Ok so the truth behind what got me started on this outfit and why I am still wearing it is.....
and I quote " I AM BORED hmm... BEACH TIME!".
No seriously that was my thought and I just through stuff together from my inventory and turned out awsome so I fell in love with it.
Thank you for sharing this random moment with me. See you next time. Ciao
Love Genie
PS: Earthstones link is to the main store

0 comments:

Post a Comment