Pages

A Blog Lost amoung Pictures

So this was an outfit I created on the spur of the moment when my sister told me of this sweater from pig that was a group gift. We hunt so much for it only to find out you had to join the group and look in the notices for it. And I was getting into wearing bikinis and this bikini top in particular is one you get ONLY if you buy the fatpack from the zaara store.

Since Pig is now having a sale you can get this sweater in any of the many colors for 25L or the whole fatpack for 500L <3 I think it's a super cute sweater.


  1. Hair: Cotton (black) - TEKUTEKU
  2. Necklace: Ti'ana necklace (onyx) - Earthstones
  3. Bangles: Candy Bangles (black) - *BOOM*
  4. Sweater: Lazy Sweater (red) - Pig
  5. Bikini: Esha Bikini (Crimson) - Zaara
  6. Skirt: Ruffled Miniskirt (black) - *Linc*

2 comments:

Looove it!

 

Wow awesome site you have here! Glad I found it :) You make me wanna go shop for bikini's right now! =)

 

Post a Comment