Pages

Pink Bikini


I'm trying something new with my pictures so I decided to test it out on this blog post see how it looks. Anyways so my friend decided he wanted to get some new clothes so we went clothes shopping at this store called Action that he liked and ofcourse me being me I happened to find these wonderful pink striped beach shorts and sooo a new outfit was born. Then you know I discovered these crayon braclets and OMFGosh I went crazy over them! Oh and we eventutally got back on track with his shopping.






  1. Hair: Rylan 2 (Night Streaked light Pink) - Truth

  2. Skin: Jewel [Cocoa] Glow Skin - LAQ

  3. Tattoo: "Spring" - LiQSum

  4. Necklace: Ti'ana Necklace (Onyx) - EarthStones

  5. Bracelet: Crayon Bracelets (Rainbow) - Action

  6. Bikini Top: Infinity Spring Bikini Back Bow (Lt Pink) - *BOOM*

  7. Shirt: Button Down Shirt Black Open - *Linc*

  8. Shorts: Womens Boardies Zed (Pink) - Action

  9. Boots: Burlesque (Colour changeable) - Gos

0 comments:

Post a Comment