Pages

Fifty Lindens Round 1!

So Hopefully I can kick out several blogs today with items from Rocking Fridays and Fifty Linden Fridays that show outfits developed around the items that are out for 50Ls!
The first set of items that you can get today for 50Ls are the Hair and Hat from Posh and the skin from Lelutka! This is the first time I have ventured to skin outside of Laq and I must say I was pretty impressed by it. You will recieve 4 skins from Lelutka in Dark(which is what I have on), Light, SunKissed and SunTan. Beautiful skin and definitely a must buy!

What can I say about the hair? Well let's just say Posh has accomplished what no other hair store has. This is the first time that a Hat and Hair (with the hair be sort of thin and very long) has ever looked soo good on me (>.>... I know that was braggyish). So I do believe I will be returning to Posh and looking at other hairs and you should head there too ^.^

Pose: Goofy Sarah - Belle Fille

Hair: I'm a Hipster, Fedora Hat (Midnight) - Posh

Skin: Friday Skin Pack - Lelutka

Eyes: Tragic Eyes (Light Blue) - Curio

Harnest: Addicted to Dopamine Harness (Black) - Kyoot

Top: Charm Top (White Skullieh) - Luck Inc

Undershirt: Tankdress (Black) - Luck Inc

Pants: Orange Bottom V2 (Bisque Black) - Cynful

Shoes: Bloom Boots (black) - Maitreya





1 comments:

Looooooooooove the look, you looks beautiful!

 

Post a Comment